Skip to main content

Cell phone review

Here's something I haven't done yet..reviewing a cellphone..So here goes:

I recently purchased a CECT P168.  For those of you unfamiliar with that particular type of phone, it's an "i-clone" or a cellphone that looks and feels like an iphone, touch screen and all.

I had to say it's a really nice phone, it even has the same wallpaper as an iphone and it's the same size, shape and approximate weight..

As for features, it has a camera, videocamera, mp3 player and other similar features.  It handled my MMS messages with no problem once I entered the correct settings.  AT&T happily obliged with that one.  The texting area for SMS was nice and I had no problem typing in the letters.  Apparently, with a firmware update, the P168 texting keyboard will go full size but I haven't got the equipment to do the firmware upgrade (software upgrade).

All in all, I really like this phone.  Unfornately for me, I have a defect which makes it impossible to keep it.  I have abnormally tiny hands.  If you have hands the size of an 8 year old, this phone won't work for you either.  Every time I went to try to text, I almost dropped it lol..But aside from my own weirdness, great phone!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photobucket Sucks

This is going to be a 'Douche of the Day' award post that I usually do on my Wordpress blog . I was a happy Photobucket user for 11 years.  That's a long time to stick with a service so they were obviously a good one.  I was completely happy with the services provided on my free account and a couple of times, I made use of the print store in order to make custom gifts for loved ones for various occasions. Then all of a sudden, in 2017, they start sending me nagware. For those unfamiliar, nagware consists of popups/emails/messages etc that 'nag' you to buy their product. It's irritating, true, but not a deal breaker since I had a free account.  I just unsubscribed to the nagmails and just put up with it on the site. Then, however, Photobucket decided to do something I consider to be truly despicable. They made it to where you CANNOT download your photo albums (for backup or for account changes).  They actually REMOVED the download album links.  Why is that p...

Favorite File Manager for Windows 7

Most people that use Windows tend to just use Windows Explorer as their file manager. A vast number of people likely don't even realize that there are other options.  Windows Explorer is painfully limited in features, especially lacking the tabs that 95% of file managers utilize.  In my line of work, I have to compare, browse, edit, move, delete and rename vast numbers of files.  Windows Explorer just can't handle the task. I ended up using FreeCommander file manager, which had all the features I was looking for with extensive customization options for the user interface and a built in viewer that could be used inside the window I was working on.  That was actually the most difficult feature to find as I discovered later. After a while though, I became very frustrated with FreeCommander's 32 bit free version.  It became slow and often froze.  So I decided to comparison shop, so to speak.  My requirements were few but necessary: I had to be able to c...

Review of All Natural Products

As noted in my other blog, Thoughts From The Outside , I went on a all-natural mission to detoxify my life.  In part this change came about due to my dad's bout with cancer, but also it was something I have wanted to do for a long time and that was just my extra boost.  I started reading first about the 'no-poo' movement, which involves all natural alternatives to washing one's hair without using commercial shampoos, which are laden with cancer causing ingredients.  After several tries of various things, all of which are chronicled in my other blog, Thoughts From The Outside , I settled on one company for all of my all natural needs. I discovered a wonderful, family owned company during my lengthy search for quality, effective all natural products.  They are called Chagrin Valley Soap and Salve Company , located in Cleveland Ohio.  They sell lots of amazing, all natural products like (obviously) soap and salve, also shampoo bars, deodorant, lotions and lip bal...