This is a test post for the Android app Smart Keyboard Pro. There are so many options for customizing the keyboard that I can't even name them all. For one, typing this post has been really fast and the prediction and word correction are amazingly accurate. Right now I have auto caps turned off, choice of prediction word color, key size, keyboard types for both portrait and landscape (I'm using t9 in portrait mode), gestures, skins and tons more..it will even pull words from the apps u use..so oft used words pop up in the prediction ..and I have a lot of words that exist only in my head..this typed out pretty fast.. and I find myself not using the correction key nearly as much as with other keyboards..I may actually keep this one
Most people that use Windows tend to just use Windows Explorer as their file manager. A vast number of people likely don't even realize that there are other options. Windows Explorer is painfully limited in features, especially lacking the tabs that 95% of file managers utilize. In my line of work, I have to compare, browse, edit, move, delete and rename vast numbers of files. Windows Explorer just can't handle the task. I ended up using FreeCommander file manager, which had all the features I was looking for with extensive customization options for the user interface and a built in viewer that could be used inside the window I was working on. That was actually the most difficult feature to find as I discovered later. After a while though, I became very frustrated with FreeCommander's 32 bit free version. It became slow and often froze. So I decided to comparison shop, so to speak. My requirements were few but necessary: I had to be able to c...
Comments
Post a Comment