Skip to main content

Counting on some extra wine storage

Guest post written by Mimi Lawless

We don't have a whole lot of room in our kitchen. So we decided to bump out the room a little bit in a big remodel. That's giving us all kinds of room for things in our kitchen that I've never thought that we would have room for. But that doesn't mean that I haven't been thinking of all of those things to add in my kitchen and making mental notes.

One of the things that I was thinking about is some kind of wine storage in the kitchen. While I was looking for some info on that, I saw some information on sears cabinet refacing and I added that to the list of all of hte things that we're going to do in the ktichen.

I think that we're going to do with a little wine fridge right beside of our regular fridge so that everything will be the perfect temperature and keep from taking up extra space in our regular fridge, which is a bit of a problem now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite File Manager for Windows 7

Most people that use Windows tend to just use Windows Explorer as their file manager. A vast number of people likely don't even realize that there are other options.  Windows Explorer is painfully limited in features, especially lacking the tabs that 95% of file managers utilize.  In my line of work, I have to compare, browse, edit, move, delete and rename vast numbers of files.  Windows Explorer just can't handle the task. I ended up using FreeCommander file manager, which had all the features I was looking for with extensive customization options for the user interface and a built in viewer that could be used inside the window I was working on.  That was actually the most difficult feature to find as I discovered later. After a while though, I became very frustrated with FreeCommander's 32 bit free version.  It became slow and often froze.  So I decided to comparison shop, so to speak.  My requirements were few but necessary: I had to be able to c...

Photobucket Sucks

This is going to be a 'Douche of the Day' award post that I usually do on my Wordpress blog . I was a happy Photobucket user for 11 years.  That's a long time to stick with a service so they were obviously a good one.  I was completely happy with the services provided on my free account and a couple of times, I made use of the print store in order to make custom gifts for loved ones for various occasions. Then all of a sudden, in 2017, they start sending me nagware. For those unfamiliar, nagware consists of popups/emails/messages etc that 'nag' you to buy their product. It's irritating, true, but not a deal breaker since I had a free account.  I just unsubscribed to the nagmails and just put up with it on the site. Then, however, Photobucket decided to do something I consider to be truly despicable. They made it to where you CANNOT download your photo albums (for backup or for account changes).  They actually REMOVED the download album links.  Why is that p...

Review of All Natural Products

As noted in my other blog, Thoughts From The Outside , I went on a all-natural mission to detoxify my life.  In part this change came about due to my dad's bout with cancer, but also it was something I have wanted to do for a long time and that was just my extra boost.  I started reading first about the 'no-poo' movement, which involves all natural alternatives to washing one's hair without using commercial shampoos, which are laden with cancer causing ingredients.  After several tries of various things, all of which are chronicled in my other blog, Thoughts From The Outside , I settled on one company for all of my all natural needs. I discovered a wonderful, family owned company during my lengthy search for quality, effective all natural products.  They are called Chagrin Valley Soap and Salve Company , located in Cleveland Ohio.  They sell lots of amazing, all natural products like (obviously) soap and salve, also shampoo bars, deodorant, lotions and lip bal...