Tony keeps getting better and better every time he gets behind the wheel, and the crazy part is that he isn't even into his "winning time" yet, that part of midsummer when Tony can't do anything but take 1st..2nd place in the Cup so far, you can do it this year for sure, Tony!!!
Most people that use Windows tend to just use Windows Explorer as their file manager. A vast number of people likely don't even realize that there are other options. Windows Explorer is painfully limited in features, especially lacking the tabs that 95% of file managers utilize. In my line of work, I have to compare, browse, edit, move, delete and rename vast numbers of files. Windows Explorer just can't handle the task. I ended up using FreeCommander file manager, which had all the features I was looking for with extensive customization options for the user interface and a built in viewer that could be used inside the window I was working on. That was actually the most difficult feature to find as I discovered later. After a while though, I became very frustrated with FreeCommander's 32 bit free version. It became slow and often froze. So I decided to comparison shop, so to speak. My requirements were few but necessary: I had to be able to c...
Comments
Post a Comment